What Questions Should You Ask A Wedding/DJ MCEE Coordinator in Dallas, Houston, Tyler, Austin, Texas?
We recommend a wedding planner/ or a DJ with plenty of experience to guide you through your wedding day. A good DJ or a wedding planner can help your vision come to life and ease your stress. Here at Any Event Productions, we will assemble questions for the bride and groom to answer so that the songs and event can be in order.
Main Questions for a Wedding Coordinator/DJ MCEE
Having a wedding can be stressful, but asking the right questions can help your stress by having questions to start conversation!
- My wedding is on this date. Are you available on this date/time?
- What is included in your planning and wedding packages?
- What is your budget?
- Do you want me to MCEE for the event?
- What songs do you want me to play for your wedding, and what is the particular order in which you want me to play those songs?
- Do you have special request songs, for example, during some important events, father & daughter dance, bouquet toss, and mother and son dance?
- How many people are there at the event?
For some wedding coordinators, planning also includes obtaining high-quality services for food, decor, and planning ad guidance for the wedding. Some wedding coordinators even help with the planning and coordination of the event.
- How will the payment be handled using CashApp, Venmo, and Zelle to the vendors?
- What decorations are needed for the event?
- What type of food caters are available to serve the event?
- What time are the vendors showing up to the event?
These are just some of the questions addressed by the wedding coordinator at the day of the wedding.
Event and Jobs Done Before or Past Work Experience
It is crucial to determine if your wedding coordinator/ DJ or MCEE is experienced and reputable in the industry. The old saying goes, you get what you pay for. So, it’s best to find out through reviews and social media if that person is a trusted vendor. Some questions to ask are:
- What is your past work experience?
- How many jobs are you booked for this year?
- What are your social media handles?
- What are your past reviews?
- How will you handle any issues that may arise?
- Do you have any other recommendations?
Any other details should be addressed in the contract and agreed upon before the day of the event.
What do wedding DJs do?
An experienced wedding DJ sets the tone for your wedding reception by controlling the crowd and is the announcer for the wedding. Most importantly, the wedding DJ plays the proper songs/music at the right time while reading the crowd accordingly.
The luxury DJ like DJ Smooth B at Any Event Productions has professional equipment and special effects for your first dance with your loved one.
Any Event Productions – DJ/MCEE and Wedding Day Coordinators
If you are looking for a professional DJ with experience that can help guide you through the wedding experience, contact us now! Along with coordination, we are Dallas, Houston, Tyler, and Austin, Texas, leading providers of Wedding DJs, Photo booths, Uplighting, special effects, and Audio Visual services! If you have any questions about planning your next event, don’t hesitate to contact us today!